At Simply-Phones, we want all of our customers to get the best calling plans, known as ‘subscriptions’, at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our subscriptions by a small number of users.
Subject to this FUP, Simply-Phones’s unlimited subscriptions allow unlimited calls to landlines in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers). Unlimited calls to mobiles may also be included where stated at the time of purchase.
- Using subscriptions for commercial purposes or commercial gain, for example telemarketing or call center operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call center, computer or any other means;
- Calling numbers (whether individually, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call;
- Regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
If you do not agree with this Fair Usage Policy, than you are not permitted to use Simply-Phones.