Terms and Conditions of Service
These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement (“Agreement”) between you (“you”, “your”, “user” or “Customer”) and Simply-Phones (“Simply-Phones”, “us”, “we” or “our”) for telecommunication services and any related products or services (“Services”). This Agreement governs both the Services and any assigned toll-free and/or local number account (“Account”) used in connection with the Services.
Any of the following actions constitute your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, the terms of this Agreement: (i) your initialization or registration of the Services, either on the telephone or through the Simply-Phones website (.com) or through any of the Simply-Phones subdomains (e.g. portal..com) (the Simply-Phones website and subdomains are collectively referred to herein as, the “Site”); or (ii) through the use of your Account and PIN (defined below); or (iii) your use of the Site.
1. Ownership. All Materials (defined below), Services, Accounts and content, including but not limited to policy information, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, the arrangement of text and images, commercially produced information, and other material contained on the Site or through the Services (“Content”), are provided by Simply-Phones unless indicated otherwise. All intellectual property rights in the Materials, Content, Services and Accounts (including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and patents) are the property of Simply-Phones. Simply-Phones retains all copyrights in the individual pages, and their components, and collective works available at the Site.
The Materials, Content, Services and Accounts are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaties. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way without Simply-Phones’s prior expressed written permission.
Trademarks and copyrights including Simply-Phones logo are the property of Simply-Phones. All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
2. Single Copy License. You may download one copy of any materials (the “Materials”) and/or Content found on this Site for use with your Services and/or Accounts. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: unless you receive prior written consent from us and unless you receive any required regulatory approvals, you may not: (a) modify the Materials, Content, Services or Accounts or use them for any commercial purpose or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software, Materials, Content, Services or Accounts; (c) remove any copyrights or other proprietary notices from our Materials, Content, Services or Accounts; (d) unless otherwise provided herein, transfer or resell the Materials, Content, Services or your Account to another person. You hereby agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials, Content, Services and Accounts.
3. Term. The term of this Agreement begins on the date that your Services are activated. This Agreement will continue from month to month until terminated by either party pursuant to the terms hereof. Termination shall be discussed in detail below.
4. Order Acceptance Policy. Your submission of your order on the Site or receipt of an email confirmation signifies acceptance by Simply-Phones of your order and the provision of your Account. Simply-Phones may verify orders to prevent fraud. Should Simply-Phones suspect the placement of a fraudulent order (even after you have received an email confirmation of acceptance of your order and the provision of your Account), Simply-Phones may contact you by email or telephone regarding such suspected fraudulent order and, in sole discretion, interrupt, restrict or terminate your Account without notice to you by Simply-Phones.
5. Use of Services and Account. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or the applicable state age of majority and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement. You agree not to use the Materials, Content, Services and your Account for any unlawful or abusive purpose or in any way which interferes with our ability to provide Services to our customers, or damages our property.
Certain pages on the Site or the access to the Services and/or your Account may be accessed only by use of a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”). You are solely responsible for all uses of the Site and/or the Services and/or your Account with your PIN. You should change your (PIN) once each month. If your Services or Accounts are fraudulently used, you agree to immediately notify Simply-Phones of such unauthorized use. We have the right to interrupt, restrict or terminate Services to your Account, without notice to you, if we suspect fraudulent or abusive activity. You agree to cooperate with us in any fraud investigation and to use any fraud prevention measures we prescribe. If your account is used in a fraudulent manner, you are still liable for any and all payments that might be owed your account.
6. Charges. You are responsible for paying all charges to your Account for Services, including but not limited to, long distance and directory assistance charges, regulatory and government fees, and for all taxes and surcharges, including regulatory recovery fees, imposed on you or us as a result of your use of the Services.
Each service plan, for both toll-free and local numbers, has (i) a flat monthly service fee (this service fee, which is posted on the Site, is the basic charge associated with your Service. This fee includes the calling charges defined by your Service plan within the continental United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and United States territories such as Puerto Rico) and Canada); (ii) a certain number of “free” minutes to be used in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories such as Puerto Rico) and Canada as posted on the Site, and (iii) an additional minute rate (if you exceed the number of calling minutes on your Service plan, Simply-Phones will bill you for the minutes you use above your allowance) as posted on the Site.
International calls (not including calls to Canada) and calls to areas outside the continental United States (including, but not limited to, Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories such as Puerto Rico), including calls forwarded from the continental United States and Canada to such international areas, are charged based on the international outbound rates posted on the Site. International calls (not including calls from Canada) and calls from areas outside the continental United States (including, but not limited to, Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories such as Puerto Rico), including calls forwarded from such international areas into the continental United States and Canada, are charged based on the international inbound rates posted on the Site.
Simply-Phones may charge initiation fees and additional fees for optional features, add-ons, and other added products and Services. Such fees are posted on the Site. Simply-Phones reserves the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices in its sole discretion. Simply-Phones may introduce new products and Services at special introductory pricing. Introductory pricing may change at discretion by Simply-Phones. Simply-Phones bills usage charges one minute increments, or as otherwise stated by your Service plan.
Service plans are charged once a month or upon the accrual of usage-based fees which results in charges that exceed the Threshold Amount for your account, whoever comes first. The Threshold Amount is set by Simply-Phones and may vary based on your plan of service, usage and account history.
Customers with past due balance on previous or multiple accounts will be charged the full balance due upon opening a new account or updating their credit or debit card on file.
7. Billing and Payment. Any applicable initiation fees and monthly recurring charges are billed in advance of the month of usage. You will also be billed for additional minutes you used (which exceeded the number of calling minutes in your plan); either on the month following such usage or when the usage results in a charge that exceeds your Threshold Amount as defined in Section6 whichever comes first. Usage charges are billed in arrears. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, you are to pay for all charges by credit or debit card. Credit or debit cards will automatically be billed monthly or upon reaching the Threshold Amount, whichever comes first, and no additional notice or consent will be required for billings to that credit or debit card or account. You will advise us of any changes to your credit or debit card account, such as account number, billing address, or expiration date changes. Billing cycle end dates may change from time to time. When a billing cycle covers less than or more than a full month, we may make reasonable adjustments and pro-rations. Time is of the essence for payment. Therefore, you agree to pay us interest at the lesser of (a) 18% per annum or (b) the highest amount allowed by law for any amounts unpaid as of the due date. Acceptance of late or partial payments (even if marked “Paid in Full”) shall not waive any of our rights to collect the full amount due under this Agreement. Notice of any disputes must be in writing and received by us at our address within thirty (30) days after the invoice date or you will waive any objection.
8. Default/Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time with thirty (30) days’ notice in accordance with the immediately following procedure. You must give such notice of termination by “Submitting a Ticket” to our Billing Department. You can “Submit a Ticket” on the Support Center page of the Site at http://.com. Upon receipt of your Support Ticket, indicate your desire to terminate this Agreement, we will generate a Cancellation Ticket to cancel your Account. We will send it to you via e-mail, a Cancellation Ticket Number to confirm that your termination notice was received. If you do not receive a Cancellation Ticket Number, your termination notice may not have been received by us. It is your responsibility to make sure that the termination ticket is received so your account can be turned down.Your termination request will be fulfilled within 1 (one) business day. Because minutes are paid in arrears, a final payment for minute usage will be processed on your next billing date after termination.
If you fail to pay any amount owed to us within 5 days after the due date, or if you have in the past failed to pay amounts due us or an affiliate of ours, or if you breach any representation to us or fail to perform any of the promises you have made in this Agreement, or if you are subject to any proceeding under the Bankruptcy Act or similar laws, you will be in default and we may, in our sole discretion and with or without prior notice, restrict or terminate Services and/or terminate this Agreement, in addition to all other remedies available to us.
Upon termination of this Agreement and/or your Services, your right to use the Services immediately ceases. You shall have no right and we will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. We may require reactivation charges to renew Services after termination or suspension.
Upon termination, you are responsible for paying all amounts and charges owing under this Agreement.
Should your credit or debit card decline for any reason, we will attempt to charge it again as follows: 2nd attempt after 1 (one) day, your account will be suspended and then marked to be terminated and we will notify you of such termination by email, by message sent to your voicemail box, or by telephone. You will always have an opportunity to change credit cards on file with us before any termination is done.
Accounts will be terminated if we are not able to confirm an order by phone and do not receive any replies from the account holder. A credit or debit card authorization form will be required to reactivate such accounts.
9. Account Changes. You may change Service features or Service plans by notifying us in writing or by telephone. All requests need to provide name, address, account number, and administrative PIN or be submitted from the original email address on file.
10. Ownership of Toll Free Number. You are the owner of any toll free telephone number assigned to you by Simply-Phones or transferred by you to Simply-Phones. Prior to termination of your Account for any reason, you may request to transfer your toll-free number to another carrier at no extra charge. If you fail to transfer your toll-free number to another carrier prior to terminating your Account, then following the termination of your Account, your toll free number becomes property of Simply-Phones. If you initiate the transfer during a free trial period, you will be required to convert your account to a paid account while waiting for the transfer to complete. It is your responsibility to have your toll free number transferred to another carrier prior to canceling your Account.
11. Ownership of Local Number. You are the owner of any local telephone number assigned to you by Simply-Phones or transferred by you to Simply-Phones (“Local Number”). Prior to termination of your Account for any reason, you may request to transfer your Local Number to another carrier at no extra charge. If you fail to transfer your Local Number to another carrier prior to terminating your Account, then following the termination of your Account, your Local Number becomes property of Simply-Phones. If you initiate the transfer during a free trial period, you will be required to convert your account to a paid account while waiting for the transfer to complete. It is your responsibility to have your Local Number transferred to another carrier prior to canceling your Account.
12. Modification to Prices or Billing Terms. Simply-Phones reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for Materials, Content, Services and Accounts, effective immediately upon posting on the Site or by e-mail delivery to you.
13. Modification; Assignment. We may change or modify this Agreement from time to time, but any such change (a) will be made in good faith, and (b) if significant (as determined in the sole discretion of Simply-Phones), will only be made after first providing you with notice of the change. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at our Site (.com). If you do not agree to a significant change, you may terminate this Agreement by giving us written notice within 15 days of receipt of our notice of such significant change. No hand-marked changes on this Agreement or any amendment by you will be valid unless we accept the changes in writing. Delivery by facsimile transmission (fax) of a copy of a modification of this Agreement shall be effective as delivery of an original.
14. Assignment. We may assign all or part of our rights or duties under this Agreement in connection with a sale of all or substantially all the assets of Simply-Phones to a third party without notice to you; provided any such third party shall be obliged to honor the terms of this Agreement. You may not assign this Agreement without our prior written consent.
15. NO WARRANTIES. THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS WHATSOEVER AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OR TRADE. WE DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND ON OUR BEHALF AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH STATEMENT. THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties. If you rely on the representations or warranties of any third persons with respect to the Services (including without limitation by dealers or resellers of the Services) beyond those made by Simply-Phones, your sole remedy for such reliance is against the third person making such representation or warranty.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ONE RING E DING, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STOCKHOLDERS, AGENTS AND ANY UNDERLYING CARRIER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (i) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ACCOUNTS; (ii) YOUR MISUSE OF THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ACCOUNTS; (iii) NONPERFORMANCE OR A FAILURE OF THE SERVICES CAUSED BY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER, (iv) EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE FAILURE OR MODIFICATION; (v) TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OR (vi) ACTS OF GOD, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ONE RING E DING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ONE RING E DING ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS (1) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) IS FREE OF VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (3) IS SECURE; OR (4) WILL MEET YOUR SATISFACTION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES AND ACCOUNT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONE RING E DING, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STOCKHOLDERS, AGENTS AND ANY UNDERLYING CARRIER BE LIABLE FOR INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, ONE RING E DING SHOULD HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AND ONE RING E DING AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL LIABILITY OF ONE RING E DING TO YOU FOR ANY REASON EXCEED OUR SERVICE CHARGES DURING THE AFFECTED PERIOD GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
YOU AND ONE RING E DING AGREE THAT THIS SECTION 17 OF THE AGREEMENT, “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY”, IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND ONE RING E DING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, ONE RING E DING WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SITE, MATERIALS, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ACCOUNTS TO YOU.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
17. Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS ONE RING E DING, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STOCKHOLDERS, AGENTS AND ANY UNDERLYING CARRIER, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, (B) ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OF ANY ACCOUNT OR PIN YOU MAINTAIN, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH USE IS AUTHORIZED BY YOU, OR (C) YOUR PROMISES OR STATEMENTS MADE IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ALL LAWS THAT MAY LIMIT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FOREGOING RELEASES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE INTENTIONAL OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OF ONE RING E DING OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES. THIS INDEMNIFICATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
18. Emergencies. E911 service – DIALING of 911. Simply-Phones will not provide dialing of 911 services through its Call Trax Pro call tracking product. However may provide such services through it’s Simply-Phones.com products.
19. REFUND POLICY- We will refund a prorated amount for the first month of service only. All other months are non-refundable, unless they meet the billing and payments guidelines set forth above
20. Force Majeure. Either party shall be excused from any delay or failure in performance hereunder, other than the payment of moneys, caused by reason of occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, earthquake, fire, flooding, riots, and terrorism, as well as war or government requirements.
Simply-Phones may also monitor or record calls passing through its networks and systems for troubleshooting and/or service quality control checks required for the rendition of the services provided to its customers. Simply-Phones will not however use these recordings for any out of house activities and will destroy them in accordance with law.
22. Cooperation With Government Authorities. If necessary and in accordance with applicable law, Simply-Phones will cooperate with local, state, federal, international and/or worldwide government authorities to protect this Site, Materials, Content, Services, Accounts, visitors, customers, Simply-Phones, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, employees, stockholders and agents and operational providers, from the unauthorized use of this Site, Materials, Content, Services and Accounts.
23. Links to Other Materials. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of Simply-Phones and Simply-Phones is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a non-affiliated linked site. Simply-Phones reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Simply-Phones has selected the links for your convenience. The selection or omission of links is not intended to endorse any particular companies or products. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any links to any portion of the Site shall be the responsibility of the linking party, and Simply-Phones shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Site.
24. Dealings With Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. YOU AGREE THAT ONE RING E DING, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, STOCKHOLDERS, AGENTS AND ANY UNDERLYING CARRIER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS A RESULT OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SITE.
25. Notices. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, notices and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered, mailed by first-class mail, postage pre-paid or sent by facsimile or electronic mail, addressed, (a) if to you, at the address as kept in our files or at such other address as you shall have furnished to us in writing, or (b) if to us at Po Box 35, Berlin, NJ 08009, attn.: Support Department. Your notice must specify your name and Account. Each such notice, request or other communication shall be effective (i) if given by mail, 96 hours after such communication is deposited in the mails with first class postage prepaid, addressed as aforesaid, (ii) if sent by facsimile, when sent and receipt is telephonically confirmed or (iii) if given by any other means (including, without limitation, by air courier), when delivered at the address specified above. Oral notices shall be deemed effective on the date reflected in our records.
26. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding that body of law applicable to conflicts of law.
27. Jurisdiction and Venue. You and Simply-Phones agree that any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be instituted only in a New Jersey state or federal court sitting in Trenton, New Jersey, United States of America. You and Simply-Phones each waive any objection you or Simply-Phones may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding, and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding.
28. General Information. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
29. CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information) Compliance Simply-Phones collects information that is made available to us solely by virtue of our relationship with Customers, such as details regarding the telecommunications services purchased, including the type, destination, technical configuration, location and amount of use of such services. This information and related billing information is known as Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI).
Simply-Phones safeguards CPNI and complies with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other rules requiring Simply-Phones to protect Customer CPNI. Simply-Phones will not disclose CPNI except in accordance with applicable laws. For example, Simply-Phones will not share CPNI with authorized companies if a Customer notifies Simply-Phones that its CPNI may not be shared. Simply-Phones will not share CPNI with unrelated third parties. To opt out of CPNI sharing, please contact Simply-Phones.
Simply-Phones provides each Customer with an administrative PIN for access to its account. Account Representatives will attempt to verify a Customer’s identity by requesting the Customer’s PIN before disclosing CPNI. If the Customer cannot provide the PIN or otherwise authenticate identity, Simply-Phones will not disclose CPNI.
Simply-Phones is fully committed to ensuring the protection of Customer CPNI. The company advises all employees, even those not likely to come into contact with CPNI as part of their routine job functions, of the necessity for data privacy. All Simply-Phones employees are trained in the use and disclosure of CPNI and are subject to the company’s CPNI policies. Employees that fail to abide by Simply-Phones’s policies may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including dismissal. Except in cases where Simply-Phones is directed by an appropriate law enforcement agency to refrain from or delay Customer notification of a CPNI breach, Simply-Phones will notify any Customers affected by a CPNI breach. This notification will include the details of breach and what steps Simply-Phones has taken to ensure a similar breach will not reoccur. Further, Simply-Phones will notify the United States Secret Service (USSS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as required by law. Simply-Phones will keep records of such breaches as required by law.
Simply-Phones will adopt further safeguards and comply with additional CPNI requirements, including filing its annual CPNI Certification, as required by law.
30. Unlimited Extensions. Each Simply-Phones account includes the use of an unlimited number of extensions. Our fair use policy applies to the use of extensions. If you need to use more than 1,000 extensions we may ask that you set up and pay for an additional Simply-Phones account for each additional 1,000 extensions as each account can service a maximum of 1,000 extensions. This for use with the Simply-Phones (PBX system) only and is not effected by Simply-Phones Call Tracking Software licenses.
31. Free Trial Period. Simply-Phones may from time to time offer a free trial period for different terms. All terms and conditions within this agreement apply during the free trial period. If you fail to cancel your account during the free trial period, your credit card will be charged for the offer charge, the activation fee, and any charges you incurred during the trial period, and any applicable taxes. If you cancel your account prior to the expiration of the free trial period, your credit card will not be charged. It is your responsibility to cancel your account by contacting Simply-Phones.
32. Gift Cards, Discount Cards, Partner Promotions and Coupons. Gift Cards, Discount Cards, Partner Promotions and Coupons have no cash value and are valid only for the purchase of a new account from Simply-Phones. If you subscribe to Simply-Phones Service using one of these methods we will still collect credit card information from you and your card will be charged when your Account Charges exceed the discount value. This Charge will occur when the difference between your Account Charges and the discount value exceeds your account’s Threshold Amount or in the first regular billing cycle in which the difference exceeds $0, whichever comes first.
You hereby consent to Simply-Phones publicizing the existence (but not the terms) of the relationship contemplated hereunder as a part of promotional and marketing activities from time to time by Simply-Phones.